ITHAKI GRACE "PERANTZADA" HOTEL
THE PERANZADA HOTEL:
In the beginning there was a 19th century neoclassical mansion, that even the eye of the most common observer could transform it to a unique architectural masterpiece. This mansion has now become the Perantzada…1811 Hotel. Our decorators have revived it turning it into a great small boutique hotel. All great names of contemporary design, like Varner Panton, Tom Dixon, Ingo Mauer and Philip Stark are hosted here. Feel the Ionian breeze, rest on the Belle Époque armchairs or walk on the 19th century Persian carpets.
Upon your departure you will be carrying in your luggage the light blue from the hotel’s terrace and the memories of the warmest island hospitality.
The island of Ithaki (Ithaca) is among the most picturesque islands in Greece. The strict architectural design and the rich vegetation are its main characteristics. Vathy, the capital, is amphitheatrically built around the sheltered bay and has lovely neoclassical buildings. Perantzada Hotel is among those.
You may reach Ithaca through Kefalonia (Cephalonia) airport and take a ferry from Sami port. This will take you to Pisaetos port, which is about 20 minutes far from Perantzada Hotel. Late evening ferry will bring you directly to Vathy, 300m far from the hotel.
Ithaca is an ideal holiday resort with lovely beaches spread around the island. The turquise colour of the water and the shade of the trees that sometimes touch the sea water are a sight to enjoy.
ITHACA ISLAND’S TOURIST ATTRACTIONS:
• Beaches in Ithaca: many beautiful, clear beaches such as Loutsa, Skinos, Sarakiniko, Polis, Afales, Ammoudaki, Ai Giannis, Gidaki, Dexa, Talaros, Pera Pigadi.
• Monuments in Ithaki: Tzouganatos’ mansion, Mills in Kioni, Kolieri Pyramid, Drakoulis building, the mansions of Karavias of Renaissance style, the mansions of Gratsos, Syrmis, Stathatos and Blassopoulos. An important historical building is also the house were Odysseas Androutsos grew up, a hero of the Greek Revolution in 1821.
• Caves in Ithaki: There are many caves on the island of Ithaca, which have historical - archaeological interest; Cave of Evmeos, Loizos cave, Cave of Numphs, Rizes Cave
• Archeological museum in Vathi: The collection includes excavation finds from the region of Aetos such as vessels, utilities, tools, coins and other finds dated to the Mycenaean period.
• Alalcomenes: it is the acropolis behind the hill of Piso Aetos, which is thought to be the ancient city of Alalkomenes Plutarchus refers to. Others believe that this was where the palace of Odysseus (Ulysses) stood.
HOTEL FACILITIES & SERVICES:
Catering services could not be an exception to the quality that characterizes all the services offered.
• Swimming pool, sun beds, pool towels
• Pool bar
• Indoor restaurant
• All day room service
• Laundry service
• Event facilities, wedding receptions
• DVD selection
• Book Library
• Safety Deposit box
• Early check in upon availability without charge
• Late check out upon request/ availability; until 14:00 free of charge, until 18:00 30% surcharge on the room rate, after 18:00 100% charge
• Water taxi service
• Transfers upon request (private taxi transfer)
• Porter service
• Baby sitting upon request, baby monitors, baby chairs, baby cots
• Boat trips
• Excursions to villages, beaches, sights
• Car Rental arrangements
• Hairdresser upon request
Except for this neoclassical mansion, 7 rooms have been added to the PERANTZADA HOTEL since 2007; one in the neoclassical mansion and 6 in the new mansion, making them in total 19 individually decorated rooms.
• One Executive suite in the old wing which provides one bedroom with a double bed, a separate bedroom with a single bed, a shared bathroom with bath-tub and hydro massage, sea view and a private balcony.
• Twelve Double rooms in the old wing with full or partial sea view, some non view. You may choose between a shared or private balcony/ terrace. Each room is specially decorated. All rooms provide double bed and bath with shower.
• Two Double rooms in the new wing with sea and pool view, double bed and a bath tub in the bedroom.
• Two Junior suites with sea and pool view are located in the new wing and each provides a double bed and a sofa bed in one space room; sofa bed opens to a double bed. Both provide glass bathroom with two showers.
• Two Executive Family suites are available in the new wing of Perantzada; apartments that have two levels, full sea and pool view. A bedroom with a double bed is provided on the upper floor of each apartment, and a living room with a single sofa bed and bathroom with glass on the ground floor.
- Standard Double Room no view no terrace
- Double Room Side Sea view shared balcony
- Double Room Sea view Private Balcony
- Junior Suite Sea View
- Family Executive Suite Sea View
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pool
Check-In time: 15:00
Check-Out time: 12:00
Our property operates from Apr 7 to Oct 15.
- City / Location: Ithaca (Ithaki)
- Postal Address: Vathi
- Postal / ZIP: 28300
- Email address: email@example.com
- Contact phone number: +30 26740 33496
- FAX: +30 26740 33493